Wednesday, November 5, 2008

BlackBerry Storm Experience E-mail: Fail

I admit that I am very excited about the first touchscreen BlackBerry, called the Storm. Verizon sent an e-mail to me today regarding the BlackBerry Storm which invited me to take a 360° tour of the device. Excellent, right? Far from it. This is what I get:




Here is the actual URL: http://estore.vzwshop.com/storm/?email=HBX&CMP=EMC-C-C-S-BBERRY-Rvel

I also tried to view in Internet Explorer and no luck. Is this understandable and likely just an oversight? Yes. It is simply a careless error that I would not expect from a marketing campaign.



I did see some posts on this a couple of days ago so I thought it was exclusively from Rogers. Please post a comment if any information is known about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment